Saturday, October 4, 2014

Stacking The Shelves


I haven't had time recently to get, let alone read new books. So I haven't really racked up the books in the past few weeks of my absence, however, I have a super-duper awesomesauce older sister and she sent me a bunch of her old books! Here they are, and don't forget to share your haul and link up with Tynga @ Tynga's Reveiws  !


The End of Mr. Y : All of these books are a bit outside my usual, but I'm excited to try them! Mystery has always interested me so despite the chunky size of this one.

Her Fearful Symmetry: This one seems like it could end up being really weird in either a bad or a good way, so we shall see!

The 100-Year-Old-Man: This is a huge step outside my comfort zone, almost more than any of the others, but I thought I should give it a try and hope that it surprises me.

The Book of Tomorrow: I picked this one mostly because it sounded like buckets of fun.

Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: I'm typically not into non-fiction or biographies but I love Breakfast at Tiffany's and Audrey Hepburn so I thought I'd give it a try. 

Thanks again sissy!

What did you guys add to your shelves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment