Thursday, October 2, 2014

Quotation Nation

Stray Imaginations
created by Catherine 
My bestie Catherine over at Stray Imaginations  just started this totally awesomesauce link up so naturally I'm joining in! I can't promise that I'll get one of these posts up every time, but I will try my best to participate as much as possible!

I don't know if you know this about me but I collect quotes. I love them to pieces and I put them on everything I can find and I bring them up all the time and I memorize them and love them and am always looking for more of them. So of course I am uncontrollably excited about this feature! Let's get this party started!

Guidelines:
1) Feel free to get creative! Share a passage from a book, a verse of a song, or even one of those artistic quotes abundant on Pinterest.
2) If you do a Quotation Nation post of your own, please link back to me (and don't forget to add you link to the widget below!)
3) Have fun! (Cheesy, I know, but what's a good list with only two rules?)

Quotes:

Pinterest
Briana's Image
Briana's Image
Pinterest Artist Unknown
Pinterest




1 comment:

  1. ACK! I love these, especially the C.S. Lewis one. Don't you just love when a quote just sums up everything you've ever wanted to say so perfectly? I have to say I have a bad (or awesome) habit of collecting quotes, too. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINKING UP, BRIANA! I'm looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete