Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stacking The Shelves


I kind of went crazy and raided Liberty Bay Books this week so. Here is my haul! What does yours look like?
-
Link up with Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews!



Salt & Storm: This one comes out September 23rd and I am SO excited to read it! Witches, romance, history, what's not to love?

The Bodies We Wear: September 23rd is the expected publication date on this one also. It sounds really intense and I'm excited to dig into something gritty.

Cruel Beauty: I've wanted to read this one for a really long time and I've heard great things about it so I was ecstatic to get to add it to my pile!

Sorrow's Knot:   This one sounded really interesting and quite unique, so why not, right?

Two Boys Kissing: I've yet to read a David Levithan book, but I've heard great things and I''m excited to finally read Two Boys Kissing. 

The Castle Behind Thorns: I usually love middle grade fiction...once I actually read it. I have issues deciding to read one, enjoy them once I do, but I find it hard to pick them up. I'm excited to dig into this one nonetheless.

Uncaged: Suzanne from Liberty Bay Books recommended that I read this one. I love mysteries so I'm looking forward to reading it and hoping it'll be great!

What do you guys add to your shelves this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment