Monday, July 14, 2014

Figments Friday

(The picture above is mine. Please don't use it without linking back to me or giving me credit as a source. I also would like to recognize the amazing Brooklyn street artist that painted this.)
It's another Figment's Friday. If you didn't read the original post or just need a refresher, here's what its all about, every Friday I am going to share a figment of my imagination with you guys. It may be a synopsis draft, an excerpt a character interview or description, a teaser quote, ect.. You are welcome to join in as long as you link up with me. You can use my picture as well or create your own.

NOTE: I reserve all rights to all of my original work. If you quote or reference any of it I ask that you give me credit. All of these snippets are works in progress and may have typos or need more editing, for the most part they are first drafts.









No comments:

Post a Comment