Thursday, June 12, 2014

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

Whoo! School's out and it's officially summer time (for me anyways)! Today was my last day and it was a half day, so yay! Let's make it rain with all those useless paper's we've acquired and relish the feeling of trashing all that crap we don't need to save anymore (and probably never needed to save before either)! Happy summer guys! Thanks for entering the Countdown to Summer Giveaway, now the time has come to reveal the winners!

The winner of The Death Defying prize pack is...
Rachel!


The winner of The Summer Love prize pack is...
Amanda B! (Sorry for the confusion I got a bit confused when posting!)


Also, congrats to Karin on winning the Supernatural Summer prize pack!



I will e-mail winners and if I don't hear back by Monday I'll pick new winners! Thanks everyone and have an awesomesauce summer (or whatever season is happening where you are)!

No comments:

Post a Comment