Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Challenge Has Been Issued

Wow it's almost like Christmas! I actually got three posts done in a week for y'all! This one is pretty short and to the point though. That'll be a first. I always start out thinking that then rambling forever.

Anyways, in response to my plea for feedback on my blog and how to improve it, what you guys want to see more of or less of, and all that good stuff, my friend Dan (he's the one who wrote Unleashed!) gave me a suggestion that I turned into a bit of a challenge. He thought it'd be interesting to have me read an "adult" book every once in a while, like once a month or so. So naturally...

I don't know how much time I'll have to fit this in until school ends but never the less I will give it my best effort. 
(I just couldn't resist the small child going dancing like her life depends on it, and doesn't Lady Gaga's eye makeup just scream fierce?) Anyways, like I said I'm going to give it a shot and keep you all updated on how it's going. Additionally, I propose a similar challenge for all of you. Try reading a book outside the age group you usually read or genre once a month or so and see how it goes. Feel free to tell me how it's going for you in the comments below, on Facebook or email me at readerwritercritic.blog@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment