First and only Cross Book Ship
Ok, so the one "Cross Book Ship" that I thought of and actually kind of liked was Mia Price from Struck and Harry Jones from The Scar Boys. Pretty much the only reason I ship this is because they were both struck, well Harry was nearly struck, by lightening and I feel like they could bond over the social and other repercussions of it.
My Top Ten List of Minor/Secondary/Supporting Characters That I Think Deserve to Find True Love
So I am one of those cheesy people that thinks everyone deserves to find true love but let's face it, when reading there are some people that we want to find love a bit more than others. Here is my list of those people.
1) Raven from Halflings
2) Kope from The Sweet Trilogy
3) Dee from Lux
4) James from Lament
5) Cristina from The Divergent Trilogy
A fun little game...
Now for a little game/quiz where the prizes are awesomesauce, neverending, and completely imaginary! The better your imagination the better the prize you get! I can't wait to see how y'all do and what kind of prizes you think up! So, here is the deal, I will list quotes from some relationship from some book and you need to name the book and character or relationship for full points! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor! Oh and so that the answers aren't given away to people by scrolling through the comments I will post the answers sometime this weekend separately!
1) "My girlfriend is a party girl angel who can kick some arse and cook."
"He was my drummer. My guy. Mine. I bit my lip to hold back a grin."
Hints: Dukes. Drummer.
2) "He must have longed for it so much. He must have longed for it so much. he must have loved her so incredibly hard. So hard that he would never ask for her lips again and would go to his grave without them."
Hints: Historic. Books.
3) "What would you do if I kissed you right now?"
I stared at his beautiful face and his beautiful mouth and I wanted nothing more than to taste it. "I would kiss you back."
Hints: Life and Death. Swamps.
4) "I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though."
Hints: Fears. Character. Different.
5) "Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?""If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked."
Hints: Not the suburbs but the___. Black. Fantasy/Paranormal.
6) "You don't look like an alien!' It seemed important to point that out.
He arched a brow. 'And what do aliens look like?'
'Not...not like you,' I sputtered. 'They aren't gorgeous--'
'You think I'm gorgeous?' He smiled."
Hints: Light. Aliens. Not dogs but ___.
7) "I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I'll never love you any less than I do, right this second."
Hints: Spells. The South. Lollipops.
8) “I wish you could be kissed,' he said. 'Because I would beg just one off you. Under all this.' He flailed an arm toward the stars.”
Hints: Eccentric. One of the primary colors. Birds.
9) "I miss you.I miss you. I miss you, I miss you.
Be ready, because when I see you, I'll never let you go again."
Hints: Falcon. Opera songs. 2.
10) "You have to kiss me," I find myself saying."Yeah." He leans closer. "I do."
Hints: Rooftops. Politics. Kids...kids everywhere.
Well that's all folks! I hope you enjoyed this posted and had a brilliant, mushy, gushy Valentines day, or a spectacularly dark Dooms day!