Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Teaser Tuesday!



I just finished Hunted (I really do mean just. I literally read the last word and immediately started this post!) and I will be reviewing it soon so keep a look out for that! So today's teaser will be from a brand new book! I kind of splurged, technically the teaser is supposed to be only 2 sentences but one sentence would have only been 2 words so I kinda fudged it...it might be more like 3 sentences this time...Anyways, enjoy! And as always feel free to comment with a link to your teaser post or just comment with a teaser of your own!


Pulse
"Hawk shoved Liz right back, nearly hitting her in the chest. "Yes way!"
       "Watch the hand placement, Romeo," Liz said." - Pulse by Patrick Carman


*This quote is taken from an uncorrected proof and may be subject to change*

I usually don't say much about the teasers but this one just made me love Liz! *squeals* That line is just so great! x)

Add it to Goodreads and find it on Liberty Bay Books site by clicking the title under the cover!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this sounds like a fabulous book! Though, I confess I'm mostly just loving the cover. ;) Here's a teaser from The Raven Boys:
    "She [the baby bird] has to be fed every two hours."
    "How do you know?"
    "The internet, Gansey."

    XD I think it's very fitting...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about half way and majorly underwhelmed :( I don't particularly like it and I can't figure out why but at the same time I can't stop reading it! The cover is fabulous though! x)

      Ooo! I love that part! I love that book! <3 I hope you are enjoying it!

      Delete