Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Teaser Tuesday!

Well, well, well would ya look at that! It's Teaser Tuesday again! Enjoy guys! Feel free to join the meme and share your links in the comments below or simply comment with the teaser!



"'We'll find him," Jimmy said, but the certainty in his voice seemed ment to impress rather than reassure. The question was, would they find him before he found her again?" -Hunted by Elizabeth Heiter

Add it to Goodreads and buy it through Liberty Bay Books by clicking the purple title after the quote!

*This quote was taken from an uncorrected proof and may be subject to change*

5 comments:

  1. *shivers* This book sounds completely my style. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It just sounds thrilling doesn't it?! x) I am so excited to get into it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing teasers from HUNTED! I hope you enjoy the book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fabulous so far! I will for sure be posting a review as soon as I finish! I may have to ask you for an interview! ;) I quite enjoy your recognition of the still ever present issue gender stereotypes and judging others based on appearance or other stereotypes! I also enjoy the very tactful yet realistic way Evelyn responds as well as how it meshes with a slightly more fiery and very realistic emotional reaction.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I'm so happy you're liking the book so far, Briana! And I'm glad you enjoy the treatment of gender issues - I was aiming for that realism in a male-dominated culture (FBI is about 20% women)...thank you very much and absolutely I'd be happy to do an interview!

    ReplyDelete