Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ringing in the new year!

It's a brand new year! Welcome 2014! And as promised here are 14 books I am looking forward to reading in 2014! (They aren't in any particular order. Sorry!)



















                              Kindness for Weakness





































When We Wake
















The Dream Thieves
















The Replacement
















I can't wait to get started! My new stack of ARCs from Liberty Bay Books is a great way to kick it all off! Thank you Liberty Bay and thank you to all of my family, friends, and readers for all of your support! You've made this year awesomesauce! My bookish resolution is to read more since I haven't been reading as much as I have wanted to lately. 

What books are you excited to read this year? What are your bookish resolutions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment