Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stacking The Shelves Make up

First off, I apologize for not posting Stacking The Shelves the past few weeks but I just haven't gotten anything new! I have such a large stack of books that I need to read and just haven't had time for lately that I have been focusing on catching up and finishing all of those before the new year and before I obtain any new ones. However, I made an exception...



Pushed

Corrine Jackson

As a bit of an experiment, I used what was left from a birthday iTunes gift card to purchase this as an audio book. This surprised myself as well as my family because I regularly rant about my deep hatred for audio books because of the voices of the readers and how dialog is handled. In fact, I was ranting to a friend about that just a few hours before buying this. But, I decided that having an audio book would be convenient in many situations and work well for me since I am constantly multitasking. So I am keeping an open mind and giving it a go. I am very excited for this! I read the first one Touched and absolutely loved it and now I am finally getting around to the second one!
Buy it through Liberty Bay Books by clicking the hyper-linked title and add it on Goodreads!


How Great Women Lead: A Mother-Daughter Adventure into the Lives of Women Shaping the World

Bonnie St. John and Darcy Deane 

Now this book is a bit different and I probably won't be reviewing it or anything, but it looks to be an interesting read all the same. Big thank you shout out and bear hugs to my sister and my brother-in-law for giving this to me as part of my Christmas gift from them! It has my curiosity and interest piqued!

Buy it through Liberty Bay Books by clicking the hyper-linked title and add it on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment