Saturday, October 26, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #2

Well, today is yet another super Saturday so ya'll know what that means! If you guessed Stacking the Shelves number 2 you are right!  My next Stacking The Shelves will come a little early this week so keep an eye out Friday for that! On another note, I want to apologize for not posting on Tuesday! It was set to post automatically for me but it didn't work! I will try to for sure post it this Tuesday though! I don't really have anything else to say so I guess I will just dive right in! It is really short this week because I have been so busy but I hope y'all enjoy just the same!



Deception
C.J. Redwine

I bought this book and almost hyperventilated upon first spotting the familiar cover because I suffer from extreme Courier's Daughter series fangirl syndrome. I read the first book Defiance and immediately fell in love so naturally I am UBER excited to read this one!

Add it to your Goodreads here and buy a copy through Liberty Bay Books by clicking on the hyper-linked title!









No comments:

Post a Comment