Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stacking The Shelves Saturday!


It feels like it has been forever since I've posted a stacking the shelves! I've been on a book buying/receiving ban. I have such a backlog of books that I haven't let myself get anything new, until this week. I wasn't planning on letting myself get anything new, but I needed something to read for out afternoon in the park so I stopped into Liberty Bay Books and allowed myself two ARCs.

Link up with Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews! Don't forget to comment or share with me your haul in the comments below, on Facebook, via email ect!

I picked this one because it sounded awesome. I've already finished and reviewed it. You can see my review and final verdict here.

This one just sounded interesting and I haven't read anything like it, (I mean a family that runs a funeral home. Sounds cool right?!) but I definitely feel like it has a lot of potential to be really awful... We shall see!

2 comments:

  1. The Jewel has a gorgeous cover! And...the cover's different in Australia and I'm SO disappointed. >_< Still...I'm definitely going to try it someday. ;)
    Thanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know right! Ooo, rough! I'm sorry! You should! I didn't enjoy it but books aren't always for everyone, so what's to say you won't?! It was my pleasure as always! I love following your posts!

      Delete