Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Teaser Make Up

Some of you may have seen I wrote a quick post on Facebook just to notify y'all that I couldn't get a Teaser Tuesday post out on time. Again, I apologize but with finals, and competitions, and a speech to prepare for I simply couldn't find time yesterday to squeeze it in! But as promised, here is a make up teaser for y'all to enjoy! (Oh and once again I splurged and made it a little over 2 sentences.)



" My own fault for asking a boy a yes-or-no question. And the rest wasn't bad for a boy, either. Lots of sentences. We'll try for a few adjectives, next time." -Expiration Day by William Campbell Powell (pg.35)

Add it on Goodreads or check it out through Liberty Bay Books by clicking the purple title above the picture!

*This quote was taken from an uncorrected proof and may be subject to change*

No comments:

Post a Comment