Sunday, December 1, 2013

Teaser...Sunday?


As you may have read in my earlier post/rant I am so sorry that I completely spaced this weeks memes so I am making today a make up day and posting a Teaser Tuesday post and a Stacking the Shelves post today and then I will continue on with the memes as scheduled. So here is Teaser...Sunday? Enjoy!

"Now George, spindly legs flying, is running out the door, wearing nothing but Superman underpants, with Duff angrily brandishing the phone as though it's a weapon, careening after him...We stand in the driveway with Jase kissing me as though the fact that Harry is making vomiting noises and Duff is about to kill George doesn't matter at all."-pg.268 My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


Add it on Goodreads and buy it through Liberty Bay Books by clicking => My Life Next Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment