Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Teaser Tuesday


Woo-who! It is yet another Teaser Tuesday! I made a graphic of my own to go with it. (Please don't use it without giving me credit! Thanks!) And I might have chosen the font solely because it was called "Tall Dark and Handsome." Anyways, moving on to the good stuff now! Today I bring you a teaser from...BUM BUM BUM....Allegiant by Veronica Roth!



"I can't go back to the staring eyes and unspoken questions of the dormitory. I know I shouldn't return to the scene of my great crime, even though it's not one of the secure areas I'm barred form entering, but I feel like I need to see what's happening inside the city." -P.310 (Tobias) Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Add it on Goodreads and buy it through Liberty Bay Books by clicking the hyper-linked title ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment