Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #4

It's Saturday! Time for yet another Stacking the Shelves, magic number 4! I am changing up the formatting a little but this time and I'm sorry to say it will be very short and sweet and a whole lot like last week's but never the less I hope you enjoy!


Amber House: Neverwas
by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed and Larkin Reed

Things are very different--better--for Sarah and her family: her Aunt Maggie grew up; her parents are happily married; her grandmother died after a long, productive and respected life. But other things are different too, and not for the better. Sarah must figure out what has changed, and why, and how she can fix it--how she can find her way to another otherwhen.

I got this as an ARC from Liberty Bay Books again not realizing it was the 2nd book in a sequence.  So here I am again all enticed by this synopsis only to find that I have to read the first book first. Never the less I am excited to get a start on this book and can't wait to tell you all about what I thought. 

Add it on Goodreads and buy it through Liberty Bay Books by clicking on the hyper-linked title.


No comments:

Post a Comment