Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Under The Never Sky

Under The Never Sky

by Veronica Rossi 

WORLDS KEPT THEM APART.


DESTINY BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER.

Aria has lived her whole life in the protected dome of Reverie. Her entire world confined to its spaces, she's never thought to dream of what lies beyond its doors. So when her mother goes missing, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland long enough to find her are slim.

Then Aria meets an outsider named Perry. He's searching for someone too. He's also wild - a savage - but might be her best hope at staying alive.

If they can survive, they are each other's best hope for finding answers.

Finally, the review for "Under The Never Sky" a.k.a. an epic-ly, awesomesauce read, is here! I am excited too! Ok I am a little ashamed to admit that I avoided reading this book for along time because it just looked so mediocre to me! In fact, I probably would never have read this if it weren't for my Mom buying it as a present thanks to the recommendation of an employee in our local book store. So thanks Mom and thanks Employee because this was anything but mediocre! The originality of the story line is amazing and Veronica's writing is mind-blowing! Her descriptions are vivid and her characters are some of the strongest I have read in a long time. Her plot is perfectly paced and just brilliant! She handles the split POV masterfully. Now let's talk about Aria and Perry... I don't even know where to begin. I think it was love at first read. Not between them, no, between me and them. Well...maybe I'm the only one feeling it.
 This right here is my reaction to them and the book and Veronica's writing and possibly just life itself, only with allot more screaming and jumping and fangirl-ing. So I guess it is allot of that combined with this...


Ok now that we have established my emotions, fangirl and mental issues, as well as confessed my love for Aria and Perry, I think it is time to get back on track. So, Aria and Perry. They are strong and well written and relatable enough to form a connection with, I call this connection the "Fangirl/boy Bond," because, lets face it, that connection with the characters and there for "fanlove" we feel is the only reason we Fangirl/boy all over the place about books, characters, movies, ect. I don't know what else to say about them so you will just have to read the book to finally understand my love and fangirl status. They are just pure awesomesauce! I give this book 5 stars and my highest recommendations! (That means you HAVE go and you read it now! Now means NOW like right this second!)




You can buy it at Liberty Bay Books by clicking on the caption under the book cover that says "Under The Never Sky" and you can add it to your Goodreads here.  Oh and here is the book trailer! 
P.S. I asked Veronica for an interview so if when I hear back, and if she says yes I will share that gem with y'all too! :)


Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment