Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Briana and Catherine's A to Z Reading Challenge

As I was perusing the blogging world today I found this lovely challenge. The way it works is you read 26 books which titles begin with the letters of the alphabet with in a certain period of time. My girl, Catherine from A Stray Imagination, and I decided to do one of our own together. Our dead line is this Valentine's day and we start it today! Plus, we will have a little Valentine's Day, swoon-filled, surprise post for y'all upon finishing. Any titles in black I have yet to read, and any titles in red are ones I have already read. I will update it periodically as I go. Here is my A to Z TBR list!



A. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
B. Beg for Mercy by Shannon Dermott
C. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
D. Deception by C.J. Redwine 
E.Expiration Day by William Campbell Powell
F. Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell
G. Gilt by Katherine Longshore
H. Hunted by Elizabeth Heiter  
I. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson 
J. Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
K. Kindness for Weakness by Shawn Goodman
L. Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
M.  My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
N. Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
O. The Ocean at The End of The Lane by Neil Gaiman 
P. Pulse by Patrick Carman 
Q. The Queen's Lady  by Eve Edwards 
R. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
S. A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron
T. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau   Touch by Jus Accardo
U. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris  
V. Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst 
W. Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
X. XIV by Julia Karr
Y. You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis 
Z. Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price

P.S.
I am now on Bloglovin'! Stay updated by fallowing me on Bloglovin' by clicking on the link below! Thanks for all of your support! Love you guys!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment