Sunday, February 17, 2013

This Weeks Reading Dare!


This week’s dare isn't too difficult or scary for most but for those of us readers who are loyal to one genre and steadfastly and obstinately refuse to ever set foot in one or more other genres this will be terrifying. I dare you to read at least one book of a different genre than you normally read. If you are feeling particularly daring I urge you to read one from genre you absolutely loath. I actually already completed this one the other day by reading Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry, a straight up romance novel and the first romance novel I have ever read. You'll have to wait for my review to see what I thought of that daring little adventure! Meanwhile I want to hear how your out of genre read went so, leave a comment telling me all about your literary adventure!
Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment