Monday, May 7, 2012

Fallen In Love







Fallen In Love

by Lauren Kate

Unexpected. Unrequited. Forbidden. Eternal. Everyone has their own love story.

And in a twist of fate, four extraordinary love stories combine over the course of a romantic Valentine's Day in Medieval England. Miles and Shelby find love where they least expect it. Roland learns a painful lesson about finding-and losing love. Arianne pays the price for a love so fierce it burns. And for the first -and last- time, Daniel and Luce will spend a night together like none other.

Lauren Kate's FALLEN IN LOVE is filled with love stories . . . the ones everyone has been waiting for.

True love never says goodbye . . .

This book's synopsis had me excited to read it especially after reading the rest of the series. However I was sadly underwhelmed, it was a novel of stories (and maybe that's just really not my thing) but I was not at all impressed with her writing or creativity. None of the stories interested me at all except Miles and Shelby's was mildly entertaining and I would have been happy to continue with that story however the other stories ended abruptly and each one had no plot movement or character development or detail. Each story was more like a brief summery of the character's love lives and to be totally honest it was quite boring I kept pushing through to see If their would be any inspiring words, more details or even a hook at the end to make me want to read the next one and was disappointed to find none of the above. The whole book was simple, short, and bland. I understand that it was a novel of stories but there are many ways to make each story interesting and still short even with out any plot or character development. I would highly recommend any of the other Fallen books but this one was nothing special and you would not be missing much by choosing not to read this one. I would give it 1 1/2 stars out of 5.
Briana


No comments:

Post a Comment